Tuesday, January 3 ♥ 15:16

i feel quite uncomfortable.
my throat is feeling quite funny.
aiyah! i dont know how to say la!

i put down the phone with z at ard 3.30 this morning.
but my throat was feeling weird so i took quite a long time to fall asleep after that.
just felt really xin ku.
i woke up again when my bro was preparing to go to school.
disturbed sleep.

hmm, have been watching lovers in paris. left with 5more episodes.
haha, think the name is dumb. cuz only the first 2 episodes took place in paris? the rest were in korea!
oh well, im quite disturbed by the show.
why does love end up like war?
bleah, i dunt really knw how to put my thoughts into words.

i found it. elated!!
King Of Majesty
by Hillsong United
album: Blessed (2002)
You know that,
I love You,
You know that,
I want to know You so much more,
More than I have before

These words are,
From my heart,
These words are,
Not made up,
I will live for You,
I am devoted to You,

Pre-Chorus:
King of Majesty
I have one desire
Just to be with You my Lord,
Just to be with You my Lord,

Chorus:
Jesus You are the Saviour of my soul
And forever and ever I'll give my praises to You,
Jesus You are the Saviour of my soul
And forever and ever I'll give my praises to You,

Bridge:
Jesus You are the Saviour of my soul(echo)
And forever and ever I'll give my praises to You(echo)

|