



|
Wednesday, December 6 ♥ 02:02 heard during EW that someone was healed of colour blindness during the last service! (: HEAVEN ON THE INSIDE OF ME I've got heaven on the inside of me Peace and love, God has set me free Heaven is a reality Abundant life flows out of me I've got a smile on my face a glide in my stride I'm tasting His grace and I’m walking by faith I've got heaven on the inside of me I've got heaven flowing out of me I'm bringing heaven into this world Joy, joy, joy I've got such joy in my heart Peace, peace, peace I've got such peace in my heart I remember the day it all began It was the day that I was born again An explosion took place on the inside of me It was the Spirit of God setting me free |
NOW, MOVE IT. Love NTU my walk with God guestbook oriole annabel aixin audrey cheryl christine dephne esmond felicia grace huiqun kaicheng kaileng max qingyu siumin suyi valerie THANKS basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket photobucket designer: dreyfire inspiration: living a COLOURFUL life/♥s} |