



|
Wednesday, September 3 ♥ 01:39 unhappy things are gone. & the sun is back to shine (: ran the nike plus human race on sunday. during the run i was so regretting signing up for stand chart too. but at the end of it, it wasn't so bad. & i feel like running it again but hopefully in a shorter time! must say that climbing 60 storeys was easier than running 10km. 1 km felt like eternity. and the route was pretty boring... had a long day in school today... projects are starting to kick in... however, i pretty much enjoy the company of my project mates and classmates so all's fine... (: I stand before You Lord and give you all my praise Your love is all that I need Jesus you're all I need My life belongs to You You gave Your life for me Your grace is all that I need Jesus You're all I need Hold me in Your arms never let me go I want spend eternity with You.. Now that You're near... Everything is different Everything's so different now I know I'm not the same my life you've changed I want to be with you I want to be with you I will sing for you always 'cause in Your presence Lord is where I want to stay always |
NOW, MOVE IT. Love NTU my walk with God guestbook oriole annabel aixin audrey cheryl christine dephne esmond felicia grace huiqun kaicheng kaileng max qingyu siumin suyi valerie THANKS basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket photobucket designer: dreyfire inspiration: living a COLOURFUL life/♥s} |